Sunday, October 28, 2012

SEX or LOVE??

MY DEAR DAUGHTER or SON,


 YOU one day will be faced with a dilema that you will not know the way, but you are not alone for you always have MY GRACE.
The gift you have is something precious that should never be "GIVEN" away. It should be between you and the person I will send you one day.
PEOPLE will lie to you to get what they want, and if it does not last???? YOU sit without "YOUR GIFT" and regret what happened in the past. They are just looking to make themselves feel good. To them, it is not as important,as it should be.
I can handle your problems and I can handle your tears. I have been doing it for other young women and men for many, many years. All you have to do is PRAY that I will help you get through, For your parents and I am always here for you.

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF FOR FUTURE MARRIAGE, HAPPINESS AND LOVE. THEN YOU ARE NEEDING TO PLEDGE YOURSELF TO GOD,  YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER UP ABOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment