Monday, October 22, 2012

Ode to My Satellite

OH, my dear SATELLITE, how I miss seeing you at night. No matter how early and no matter how late, YOU and I, sweetheart, always had a date.
ON MONDAY NIGHTS, we would always watch RAW together and we would see BATISTA, TRIPLE H, and JOHN CENA.  BABY, with my TV, surround sound and YOU, I felt like we were in the ARENA.
ON TUESDAY NIGHTS, we would watch wrestling called ECW. There really wasn’t much we wouldn’t watch or do.
ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS, we were open and free, there wasn’t wrestling on. So we would watch whatever, you had, once or twice even KING KONG.
ON THURSDAY NIGHTS, first came WCW SUPERSTARS. There are too many to name  who they all are. FINALLY would come TNA IMPACT!. “I wouldn’t change that station,” came JEFF JARRET’s voice, “NO, DON’T DO THAT.”
SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS are known as the weekend. Usually, YOU and I would spend time with the kids.
MY DEAR, it has been almost a month since we have been parted. That is why I sit here all broken hearted.  If I had one dream that would come true, it would be MY DEAR to get reunited with you. So, as I go to lay my head down at night.
                               
    I PRAY:  “PLEASE, GOD, HELP ME GET BACK MY SATELLITE?”

No comments:

Post a Comment