Tuesday, October 23, 2012

RIP Mr. Bob Hughes

Mr. Bob Hughes In MEMORY and HIS LEGACY Words can hurt yet words can send love. That's why you need to watch what you say. For GOD is always watching and guiding from above.What HE giveth unto us, HE can also taketh away. When someone you love passes away they are never really gone. You will see me again one fine day When WE ALL make it to OUR HEAVENLY HOME. It doesn't matter how old or young you are When GOD decides to call my name. For I went to be with the angels above in the stars While my loved ones were left with grief and pain. 
MY DEAR FAMILY,
 There was so much I wanted to say and how all of you made my dreams come true. I never meant to leave any of you this way because I couldn't have been me without all of you.
 As you all know I was born in 1946 on the 3rd day of November. Later in my life I met a young girl whom I married and always cherished her. Her name was Janet Jackson and we met in highschool. I made her mine as soon as I could for I wan not a fool. We made and had a wonderful life together. We we still together after all these years. Through the good and bad times we always weathered. No matter if it was happiness, joy, sorrow or tears.
 We wanted our own children to bring us happiness and joy. So, my precious wife gave birth to our only boy. Rob, I have been proud of what you have done. GOD BLESSED me greatly when He made you my son.
Then we felt as is something was missing from our world. That's when your mother and I decided we needed our girls. Holly, my oldest daughter, though you may never have realized. You were forever in my heart until the day I went up high. I let you walk your walk and make your won choices. I was your biggest fan and the loudest of all the voices.  My dear Heather, you were the youngest and our cherished baby.
You grew up and made me proud of my BEAUTIFUL grown LADY.
 During these years I gave and done what I could for "MY BRATS". I had the means and loved to share so I was honored for you to do that. As you got older you added branches to OUR FAMILY TREE. They were not only extensions of you but also your mom and me. ROB, you gave us MAX, JOSH, and ALYSSA. I was BLESSED to be in your lives and be loved by ya. Holly, you gave us our pride and joy, who was our first born grandson. Kolton you were my sidekick until the end and I am thankful for all you have done.Heather, you gave us Kendal, Kale, and Kinley. I loved getting to know them and making treasured memories.
 I always taught you to be the best you can be and to treat others with respect. You will always have in your heart my memories and that is something that you can never forget. Others say I was an attention getter and a classy man. I opened the doors for others and never let them pay for their meals like a real gentleman. You knew me to be loving and thought me to be wise. My love for my family was evident on my face and shone in my eyes. I had many hobbies and loved to go golfing. I loved my life and what for us GOD would bring.
 I PRAYED for everyone of you that you never felt alone. With your mom and I you always had a home. Before my stroke I received a message that touched my heart. You were always on my mind and in my prayers though we were far apart.
 So from Heaven I am sending you this letter to let my FAMILY know how much they were LOVED. On days that you are missing me and are sad, I PRAY, this makes you feel better. For I am not only a part of each of you but also guiding from above.

This was written with GOD's guidance for the HUGHES FAMILY;
the words were from above and sent to you from ME.
Hoping that it helps you get through any sad days;
and to let you know you are in my thoughts as I do PRAY.
There is one final thing for Mr. BOB that I must do;
That is to also PRAY GOD BLESSES EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU.
In ME you will always have a COMFORTER and a TRUE FRIEND
with COMPASSION and ALL MY LOVE until the very end

No comments:

Post a Comment