Thursday, October 3, 2013

OPEN YOUR EYES smalltown


We teach our children to be proud of who they are and the things they do, yet, when it's time to support them, people are too busy sitting in the stands gossiping about others than SUPPORTING THE TEAM. Whether winning or losing they deserve to HEAR SUPPORT from the stands, so why go if you aren't going to support them and cheer them on?
 Why do you have to ALL have loose lips? Walking around, whether we want to hear it or not, you hear the latest gossip.
Tonight, I was livid when I over heard some man talking. I would kicked his ass but I did't have the money to get me out of jail. This is how this goes......


One night on the news a week ago, there was something about 3 local area football boys from another town who were caught with Marijuana and were in trouble?? Our Highschool football team is going to play their team tomorrow night. Now this is the RUMOR and GOSSIP that is going around.
"Everyone who lives in ________ is a drug dealer or does drugs..."   WTH   I asked myself when I over heard this tonight. I have FAMILY and KNOW a lot of PEOPLE in that town and I was PISSED that someone would talk like that about MY HOME TOWN.    

When I brought my child to my mother-in-laws after the game, we sat around talking. My oldest told her about how people around here treat him and she was livid. Then when I told her what was said at the game she was on a RAMPAGE.
"Who do these PEOPLE think they are?? Do they think they are above everyone?? They need to start OPENING UP THEIR EYES!!!! BULLYING is BULLYING and it is a shame that these kids learn it from their parents. They have been like this since my family moved to this town. LOOK at all these churches around here. Every Sunday their parking lots will be so full you will not find a place to park. But any day of the week you see anyone they are snobby, rude, flippant and gossiping about someone. And to talk about DRUGS.............
There a DRUGS all in this town....There is a judge whose sister had her baby taken away bc of it. My son is sitting in jail bc of it. Kids at school are doing it. My children have come home and told me things they have heard while at school. If you want to get some???  Well, it's as easy as going to the local grocery store. I am not BLIND like some seem to be. I can tell when someone is acting funny. There have been numerous times that I have seen DRUG DEALS go on in front of and in our local grocery store. I have told the managers of said businesses about what I was seeing or had seen. They did nothing about it. Want about convenience? That's what you get at our local convenience store. Two of them are owned by the same people and have already been busted a few times for selling "BATH SALTS" & "K2". Yet, they are still open today. In fact to better help you out, they are now putting in a drive thru just for you so NO-ONE can see what you buy when you buy it.

JUDGE OTHER TOWNS you hypocritical people. Act like you are better and you have nothing to hide. I KNOW BETTER and IF YOU WOULD OPEN YOUR EYES and PAY ATTENTION, YOU WOULD know BETTER also.


dear Lord,
you know this is how I felt at times and I have needed to get some things off my mind. I am not being judge mental or gossiping. I am telling the GOD's HONEST TRUTH.
I really don't want to but I HAVE to PRAY for this town. There are some people here that are not worthy of your wrath nor mine bc they are true of heart. But I do ask that you condemn the hearts of those that go to these churches and then act like they do. YOU know how true to you my heart is bc you made me. Forgive me of my sins and forgive me for trespassing against others. Also forgive them for trespassing against me and my hometown and family.......

in JESUS name
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment