Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1-1-2013 what will the NEW YEAR bring??

Well, it is almost the end of the year known as 2013,
Just hanging in with the FAMILY as the NEW YEAR we did bring

I do not plan on making resolutions for GOD is guiding my way,
I leave with HIM a copy my itenerary every night and day

He is the one who wakens me with the morning light of the sun,
He's the one standing alongside me as I do my job until it is done

He's the one who puts me to sleep after I pray every night,
Leaving me the moon and stars as my own personal nightlight.

He's got the WHOLE WORLD in HIS HANDS and DON't YOU FORGET,
GOD needs to be FEARED as well as LOVED or that YOU will regret

TRUST IN JESUS AND BELIEVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER
LOVE THEY NEIGHBOR AS YOUR OWN IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO YOUR HEAVENLY HOME
TO SIN EQUALS DEATH THAT IS SO VERY TRUE    THAT IS WHY GOD SENT JESUS TO DIE FOR ME AND YOU


I cannot say that I have never SINNED...that would be a lie. Yet, I have repented for what I have done ad PRAY that GOD answered me. Until the time that I see YOU again along this highway of the year 2013, I PRAY THAT YOU and YOUR FAMILY are BLESSED in whatever GOD for YOU BRINGS!!!!!!

HOPING  THAT ANYONE WHO HAPPENS TO READ THIS ON THS NEW YEARS DAY
IS FOREVER BLESSED AND THAT THEY PASS THIS FORWARD AS THEY TRAVEL ALONG LIFE'S HIGHWAY



will post more a little bit later.........until then    MAY YOU BEBLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment